This Kerala style peanut salad is easy to make and can be consumed as a salad or snack or side dish for rice even.
Drizzling coconut oil gives the real Naadan ( Local Kerala) taste than adding any other oil.
Have a try and enjoy your day 🙂
- Use roasted and peeled peanut.
- Add little or no salt if the peanut is already roasted with salt.
Naadan Kappalandi Salad | Nilakadala Salad | Peanut Salad RecipePrint This
- 1. Roasted peanut – ½ Cup
- 2. Onion (chopped) – 2 Tablespoon
- 3. Tomato (chopped) – 2 Tablespoon
- 4. Green chilli (chopped) – 1 No
- 5. Salt – As required
- 6. Coconut oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Mix ingredients 1 – 5 in a bowl (Salt is optional if it’s salted roasted peanut).
- Drizzle coconut oil over the salad and serve immediately.