Healthy guava chaat/ guava salad is made with few just ingredients.
I wanted to try a simple but healthy recipe with guava and ended up with below recipe. This is an Indian version of guava salad recipe.
How to make the best healthy Guava chaat/ Guava salad
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making a healthy Guava chaat/ Guava salad.
- Guava – 1 medium, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat masala powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Black salt – to taste (or normal salt)
- Mustard paste – 1/4 teaspoon
- Combine all ingredients well, shake the ingredients in a bowl so that all ingredients will be well coated with the guava.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- You can use white or pink guava.
- Use the guava which is about to ripe. Ripe guava may not be suiting for this recipe.
- Adjust the ingredients according to your taste, there is no strict recipe for this guava salad.
Variations you can try
- You can make this guava chaat/ salad just with normal salt and chili powder.
- If you don’t have access to chaat masala powder you can avoid it in the recipe.
- You can use normal salt instead of black salt.
- Better serve immediately.
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- Serve it as a snack or salad.