Healthy peanut butter is easy to make at home with just one ingredient, peanut.
This a healthy version of peanut butter as this recipes doesn’t contain any oil or sugar. It will be a healthy option for your kids and your weight loss journey.
How to make the best healthy Peanut butter at home
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making a healthy Peanut butter
Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 0 min
Ready in: 5 min
Cuisine: Healthy dips
- Roasted peanuts – 1 cup (peeled)
- Salt – a pinch
- Crush the peanuts first.
- Stir and grind, repeat this process until you get a creamy peanut butter.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- Make sure to take good quality peanuts for a tasty peanut butter.
- Don’t add salt of you are using salt roasted peanuts.
- Grind and stir the peanuts butter in intervals.
- Stirring the peanut butter in between helps to reduce the mixer motor load.
- The time to make peanut butter will vary depending on the quality of the peanuts.
- Rest for few minutes, if your chutney jar is getting hot.
Variations you can try
- Some peanuts may not have much oil in it. You can add a tablespoon or two of any flavorless oil or peanut oil if the peanut butter is too dry.
- You can add honey or jaggery or any healthy sweetener if required while grinding.
- You can keep the peanut butter in room temperature for 2-3 days. Check if it’s getting mouldy, it depends on humidity in your place.
- You can keep the peanut butter in fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- As a dip to fruits
- Chapati/ rotis/ rolls