Grilled pineapple is juicy and very delicious. This is the best pineapple recipe I ever had.
How to make the best healthy grilled pineapple
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making a healthy grilled pineapple
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 10 min
Cuisine: Healthy party dishes
- Thick pineapple slices – 4 nos.
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chaat masala powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Jaggery powder/ brown sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt/ normal salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Marinate the sliced pineapple with all other ingredients except butter.
- Heat butter in a pan and sear roast both sides till they changes the color to brown.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- Use sweet and juicy pineapple.
- Cook in medium to high flame for making a juicy grilled pineapple.
Variations you can try
- You can use either slices pineapple, cubed pineapple of long pineapple wedges for this recipe.
- You can substitute jaggery with sugar.
- I used the inner stem of the pineapple in the recipe but you can discard the stem.
- Use normal salt if black salt is not available.
- You can try making this recipe with just chili powder and salt too.
- Serve hot or warm
- Serve chilled
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- As a side dish to grilled non veg
- With vanilla ice cream