Toddler friendly fish fry is made with less ingredients and without much spices. This is the fish recipe I ate as toddler in my home. Yes, it’s not just for kids, this is super tasty that anyone can relish it. King fish/ Pomfret steak or fillet are the best. We don’t use much spices here, so avoid fatty fish if you don’t like the fishy smell much.
How to make the best healthy pan seared fish fry recipe for kids
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making a healthy pan seared fish fry recipe for kids
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
Cuisine: Toddler recipes
- Fish steak – 100 to 150 gm
- Turmeric powder – one pinch
- Red chili powder – one pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Coconut oil – 2 teaspoons
- Marinate fish with turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes for marination.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and sear roast the fish both sides.
- Enjoy it warm.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- King fish/ Pomfret steak or fillet are the best. As we don’t use much spices here avoid fatty fish if you don’t like the fishy smell much.
- You can add pepper powder if you are using fatty fish to compromise the fishy smell. But trust me any white flesh fish without fat is well suited for this recipe without pepper powder.
- Use boneless fish pieces if we are feeding this recipe to toddlers.
- Coconut oil is the best for this pan seared fish recipe.
Variations you can try
- You can make the fish little bit crisp cooking for few for minutes.
- You can make this fish fry with just turmeric powder and salt also.
- Serve warm or the same day after preparing ir.
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- It can be served as it is
- With rice