Papaya is a good source of fiber and a good fruit for your weight loss journey. Due to the high fibre content papaya aids digestion and helps to detoxify your body. Ripe papaya is good for your skin also. Eating papaya or making face masks with papaya will help you with a glowing skin.
How to make Papaya banana breakfast smoothie
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making easy papaya banana smoothie.
Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 0 min
Ready in: 5 min
- Ripe papaya – 1 Cup
- Ripe banana – 1 No
- Yogurt – 100 gms
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Sunflower seeds – for topping
- Blend ingredients 1-5 to a smooth consistency.
- Top it with sunflower seeds or seeds or nuts of your choice.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- Use well ripen papaya and banana. So you can avoid adding any sweetener.
Variations you can try
- You can add few teaspoons of oats for making the smoothie more filling.
- You can add pure vanilla extract instead of cinnamon powder for flavoring. Don’t use artificial vanilla essence as it’s not a healthy option.
- Add coconut milk or any other plant based milk for a vegan version of papaya smoothie.
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- Top it with cut banana, papaya, nuts, seeds of your choice.