Start your day with a healthy and delicious breakfast smoothie for a refreshing day. It’s a very good smoothie and will be a favorite breakfast for kids.
This creamy strawberry smoothie is simple with just 4 main ingredients and a minute to make: fresh strawberries, banana, oats and milk. This is an easy to make breakfast during your tight work schedule, super healthy and a recipe almost packed with all nutrients.
This smoothie preferable for everyone like kids and adult because it is tasty and healthy. More over we can prepare and keep it in the fridge at night and can have in the next morning.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Frozen strawberries – 1 Cup
- Fresh Banana – 1 No
- Roasted Oats – 1/4 Cup
- Honey – To taste (To become sweeter add a little Honey and it’s optional)
- Chia seeds – 1 Teaspoon (and/or)
- Sesame/ Til seeds – 1/2 Teaspoon
How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie
So let’s start our simple Strawberry smoothie recipe that has nothing to prove. I believe this to be the best strawberry smoothie recipe because all ingredients used here are super yummy and tasty. Moreover, the ingredients can be changed to suit your taste or diet.
- Add banana, strawberry, oats and milk to a blender.
- Blend on high until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Pour it in a glass and serve delicious Strawberry Smoothie. While serving you can add Chia seeds or Sesame seeds as topping.