Kodo millet phoha snack is very easy to make and a delicious and nutritious snack.
How to make the best healthy Kodo millet poha snack
Here I’m explaining the ingredients and method of making a healthy kodo millet poha snack
Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 0 min
Ready in: 5 min
Cuisine: Healthy snacks
- Little millet flakes or any millet flakes – 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion – 2 tablespoons
- Deseeded and chopped tomato – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped green chili – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Coconut oil – 1 teaspoon
- Dry roast the millet flakes in low flame, stirring continuously.
- Take out the millet flakes from pan when it’s aromatic, light brown color and crispy.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, salt and coconut oil and toss well.
- Enjoy the crispy millet snack.
Pro tips & tricks by Anishya
- Use any millets of your choice.
- Make it fresh and consume immediately so it will be crunchy.
Variations you can try
- You can add roasted peanuts or any roasted nuts.
- You can try this recipe with chopped cucumber, coriander leaves etc also.
- Serve immediately before it become soggy.
Best serving combos suggested by Anishya
- As a snack with tea or coffee
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!