Fish Curry Style Tomato Curry – This tomato curry is made like cooking fish in coconut gravy – Kerala style. If fish is not available for the day I can adjust with this curry ? – Vegan fish curry
Fish Curry Style Tomato Curry | Vegan Fish CurryPrint This
- 1. Tomato - 1 1/2 Cup – Sliced
- 2. Dried Gamboge Fruit – 1 Small piece
- 3. Onion - 1/2 Cup - Sliced
- 4. Green chilly - 2 Nos
- 5. Fresh coconut - Grated - 1/2 Cup
- 6. Turmeric powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 7. Red chilly powder - 2 Teaspoon
- 8. Coriander powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 9. Fenugreek seeds - 1/8 Teaspoon - Dry roasted
- 10. Garlic - 1/4 Teaspoon - Chopped / 1 Big clove
- 11. Salt - As required
- 12. Curry leaves - 1 Stem
- 13. Coconut oil - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Make a smooth paste of ingredients from 4 to 10.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion, green chillies and curry leaves till onion become light brown color.
- Add tomatoes and gamboge fruit and saute till it become soft.
- Add the ground paste with 2 cups of water into the pan and boil for 5 minutes with the pan covered in a very low flame.