Crunchy Onion Roast – A quick and easy side dish for Chapati. ? Ready in 2 minutes.
Crunchy Onion Roast – Easy Chapati Side DishPrint This
- 1. Onion - 1 Cup - Thick Slices
- 2. Red chilly powder - 1 Teaspoon
- 3. Curry leaves - 1 Stem
- 4. Salt - As required
- 5. Coconut oil - 2 Teaspoon
- Mix onion, chilly powder, curry leaves and salt.
- Heat a pan and saute the mixture for 1 minute with out adding water or oil at this point of time in a medium flame.
- Add coconut oil, mix well and switch off the flame.