Kerala Style Instant Noodles with Vegetables is one of my favourite snacks. Adding vegetables “may” make the instant noodles little more healthy ?
Kerala Style Instant Noodles with VegetablesPrint This
- 1. Instant noodles (Magi small pack) - 1 No
- 2. Onion - 1/2 Cup - Chopped (Savala)
- 3. Ginger - 1 Teaspoon - Chopped (Inji)
- 4. Green chilly - 2 Nos - Slitted (Pachamulak)
- 5. Curry leaves - 1 Stem (Curry vepila)
- 6. Tomato - 1 Small one - Chopped (Thakkali)
- 7. Potato - A small one - Cubed (Urulan kizhangu) (Optional)
- 8. Carrot - A small one - Cubed
- 9. French beans - 4 Nos - Cut into small pieces (Optional)
- 10. Coconut oil
- 11. Salt - If required
- Heat oil in a pan and saute ingredients 1 – 5 till onion become translucent.
- Add tomato and saute till it become soft.
- Add other vegetables and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups or enough water and boil pan covered till vegetables are perfectly cooked.
- Add the noodle cake and masala powder (coming along with it) and cook in open pan till done.
- Serve hot.
• Adding onion and tomato or only onion even gives good taste to this recipe.