Pazham Nurukk/ Pazham Varattiyath – It’s an easy to make sweet snack made of ripe Plantain (എത്തപഴം) and coconut. One of my childhood recipes ?
Pazham Nurukk | Pazham VarattiyathPrint This
- 1. Ripe plaintain (എത്തപഴം) - 2 Cups - Chopped
- 2. Ghee - 1 Tablespoon
- 3. Cashew nuts - 10 Nos - Optional
- 4. Sugar - 2 Teaspoons (Or as required)
- 5. Coconut - Grated - 1/2 Cup
- 6. Cardamom powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry cashew nuts till golden brown.
- Add plantain pieces and saute till become soft and light brown color in a low-medium flame.
- Add coconut and saute for 1 minute.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Switch off the flame.