Egg Bhurji – It’s a popular dish in North India and Pakistan. Don’t confuse with scrambles egg as both preparation are entirely different. ?
Paneer bhurji can also be made with same ingredients adding paneer instead of eggs.
Boiled potatoes, carrots and peas can be added to enhance the nutritious values and tomatoes are giving tangy flavour.
- Chapati/ Roti/ Parata
Egg Bhurji | North Indian Style Scrambled EggPrint This
- 1. Egg - 2 Nos
- 2. Onion - 1 Cup - Chopped
- 3. Tomato - 1/2 Cup - Chopped
- 4. Ginger - 1 Teaspoon - Finely chopped
- 5. Green chilly - 2 Nos - Chopped
- 6. Curry leaves - 2 Stem
- 7. Coriander leaves - 2 Tablespoon - Chopped
- 8. Cumin seed - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 9. Red chilly powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 10. Turmeric powder - 1/8 Teaspoon
- 11. Garam masala powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 12. Oil
- 13. Salt
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.
- Add ginger and saute well till light brown color.
- Add chillies, then onion and salt. Saute till onions turn brown color.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder and chilly powder one bye one and saute.
- When the raw smell goes, add tomato and cook till tomatoes become soft.
- Add beaten eggs and cook by scrambling the egg.
- Switch off the flame when eggs become lightly fried.
- Server with Chapathi.