Mutta Thoran – Kerala Style Scrambled Egg is my quick and easy side dish on busy days ? . It can be eaten either with rice or with chapati or as it is as a breakfast item/ snack.
Mutta Thoran | Kerala Style Scrambled EggPrint This
- 1. Egg - 2 nos (Mutta)
- 2. Mustard seeds - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 3. Onion - 1/2 Cup - Chopped (Savala)
- 4. Ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon - Chopped (Inji)
- 5. Green chilly - 2 Nos - Chopped (Pachamulak)
- 6. Curry leaves - 1 Stem (Curry veppila)
- 7. Turmeric powder - 1/8 Teaspoon (Manjalpodi)
- 8. Tomato - 1/4 Cup - Chopped (Thakkali)
- 9. Coconut - 1/4 Cup - Grated (Thenga)
- 10. Salt - As required
- 11. Coconut oil - 1/2 Tablespoon (Velichenna)
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add ingredients 3 – 6 and salt and saute till onion become translucent.
- Add turmeric powder and tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs with a fork and add it to the pan and mix well with other ingredients.
- Saute till eggs get cooked properly.