Chinese Style Macaroni is prepared by mixing vegetables and sauces like soya sauce, chilly sauce and tomato sauce. Non veg options like egg, chicken or mixed sea food also can be added to make Chinese style macaroni.
Chinese Style MacaroniPrint This
- 1. Macaroni - 1 Cup
- 2. Garlic - 1/2 Tablespoon - Finely chopped
- 3. French Beans - 1/2 Cup - Cut into lengthy pieces
- 4. Onion - 1 Cup - Julienned
- 5. Carrot - 1/2 Cup - Julienned
- 6. Capsicum - 1/2 Cup - Julienned
- 7. Celery - 1 Tablespoon - Chopped
- 8. Spring onion - 1/4 Cup - Chopped
- 9. Salt - As required
- --- For the sauce --
- 10. Dark soya sauce - 1/2 Tablespoon
- 11. Chilly sauce - 2 Teaspoon
- 12. Vinegar - 1/2 Tablespoon
- 13. Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- 14. Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- --- Other ingredients ---
- 15. Tomato sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- 16. Egg - 2 Nos (Optional)
- 16. Chicken - Cooked and shredded - 1/2 Cup
- 17. Vegetable oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Boil macaroni with salt, some oil and excess water. When cooked, strain the water. Keep it aside.
- Make the sauce by mixing the ingredients 10 – 14.
- Beat the eggs with little salt and pepper powder.
- Heat oil in a wok/ pan and add garlic. Saute till light brown color.
- Add ingredients 3 – 8 one by one and saute. Maintain the crunchiness, do not over cook.
- Make some space in the middle of the vegetables add beaten egg and cook.
- After eggs are cooked, add chicken and mix all together.
- Add the prepared sauce and mix well.
- Switch off the flame, mix tomato sauce and garnish with some spring onion.