Mulak Udachath – It’s a type of chammanthi made with out coconut. It can be made quickly and it can be eaten with rice with if there’s less or no curry to have your lunch ?
- Rice + Thoran
- Rice + Moru Curry
- Rice + Curd
Mulak Udachath | Mulak ChammanthiPrint This
- 1. Red chilly powder - 3 Teaspoon
- 2. Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
- 3. Tamarind - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 4. Shallots - 4 Nos
- 5. Salt - As required
- 6. Coconut oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Crush ingredients from 1 – 5 with hand/ mortar and pestle.
- Add coconut oil and mix.