Sweet and Spicy Mango Cream/ Juice – It’s mango season… Mangoes mangoes everywhere ?
When I bought mangoes last day I wanted to try something new with mangoes. So I thought of mixing some spices and sourness with my sweet mangoes.
It’s a recipe with sweet ripen mangoes with some spices like ginger and red chilly. Those who love mangoes and spices can try this version of Spicy Mango.
- 1. Ripen mango (Big) - 1 No - Cubed
- 2. Ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon - Chopped
- 3. Died red chilly - 1/2 Teaspoon - Crushed
- 4. Lemon juice - 1 Teaspoon
- 5. Sugar - 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- 6. Salt - A pinch
- 7. Chilled water - 1/2 Cup
- Blend all the ingredients together and top it with ice cubes.
• I didn’t strain this spicy juice instead consumed it as a Sweet and Spicy Mango cream. • Add more water and strain the Sweet and Spicy Mango as a drink if required. • It can be consumed as a breakfast/ dessert.