Egg milk shake prepared by adding boiling milk into beaten egg was given to toddlers for better immunity and health in olden days. It’s a protein rich shake which I used to drink in my childhood 😉 So it’s one of my nostalgic recipes 😀
- Use fresh organic egg for this egg milkshake.
- Add boiling milk – the temperature of the boiling milk will cook up the egg.
- Beat the eggs frothy without lumps.
- Continue stirring egg and milk together while adding milk.
Muttem paalum adichathu | Kerala style egg milkshakePrint This
- 1. Egg - 1 No (Fresh organic)
- 2. Boiling milk - 250 ml
- 3. Sugar - 1.5 Tablespoon/ To taste
- Beat egg and sugar well till frothy.
- Add boiling milk gradually and while beating.
- Drink hot.