Chamamnthi – Kerala’s well known authentic dish.Unlike usual Chamamnthi recipes, Coriander powder is added and it tastes very good especially with “Pothi Choru”.
I got this recipe form my mother and who ever have eaten this Chammanthi have passed good comments and asked for the recipe. ? Yes… Coriander powder gives an unique flavour.
- Rice + Thoran/ Mezhukku Puratti + Fish Fry/ Fish Curry
- Rice + Mutta Porichath
Kerala Style Thenga Chammanthi with Mallipodi (Coriander Powder)Print This
- 1. Fresh coconut - 1 Cup - Grated
- 2. Red chilly powder - 1 Tablespoon
- 3. Coriander powder - 1/2 Tablespoon
- 4. Shallots - 1 1/2 Tablespoon - Chopped
- 5. Ginger - 1 Teaspoon - Chopped
- 6. Tamarind - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 7. Curry leaves - 8 leaves
- 8. Salt
- Grind all the ingredients together without adding water.