Beans Carrot Mezhukku Puratti – Kerala type stir fry with beans and carrot in coconut oil flavouring.
Kerala Style Beans Carrot Mezhukku PurattiPrint This
- 1. Beans - 1 Cup - Thinly sliced
- 2. Carrot - 1/2 Cup - Cut into thick stripes
- 3. Onion - 1/4 Cup - Sliced
- 4. Turmeric powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- 5. Red chilly powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 6. Curry leaves - 1 Stem
- 7. Green chilly - 1 No - Sliced
- 8. Salt - As required
- 9. Coconut oil - 2 Teaspoon
- Mix ingredients from 1 – 8 and cook with little water.
- When the water is fully absorbed, add coconut oil and saute until vegetables change color and become light brown color outside.