Dear lazy Chapati lovers (like me 😉 ), who doesn’t like to make an easy and quick yet delicious side dish for Chapati in no time? Then this recipe will save you. 3 minutes… Yes, just 3 minutes needed to make this curry with only 5 ingredients. This is a sauteed onion side dish recipe unlike other curries it doesn’t need any fancy ingredient still it tastes yummy and yes crunchy too.
- Don’t cook onion too much. We need crunchy onion.
- Use coconut oil – that’s the best oil for this recipe.
Ulli vaattiyathu | Easy chapati side dish in 3 minutes | Easy chapati curry recipePrint This
- 1. Onion - 2 Medium (Sliced)
- 2. Coconut oil - 1 Tablespoon
- 3. Curry leaves - 2 Sprigs
- 4. Red chilli powder - 1 to 1.5 Teaspoon
- 5. Salt - To Taste
- Saute onion with salt for 1 minute.
- Add coconut oil and saute for 1 minute with a sprig of curry leaves.
- Add red chilli powder and again saute for 1 minute in low flame.
- Switch off the flame and add one more sprig of curry leaves and mix.
- Easy side dish is ready to serve with Chapati.