Kizhangu Mezhukkupuratti – It’s Kerala style potato roast served with rice. It’s one of the favourite dish for ‘Pothichoru’ – Kerala meal parceled in banana leaf.
- Rice + Chammanthi
- Rice + Moru curry
Kizhangu Mezhukkupuratti | Kerala Style Potato RoastPrint This
- 1. Potato - Small cubes - 1 Cup
- 2. Turmeric powder - 1/8 Teaspoon
- 3. Red chilly powder - 1 Teaspoon
- 4. Curry leaves - 1 Stem
- 5. Salt - As required
- 6. Coconut oil - 1 Tablespoon
- In a pan cook ingredients 1 – 5 together by adding little water.
- Once cooked add the coconut oil and fry the till potatoes become light brown color in all sides.